Hotel Intercontinental, Manila
Many of Gerard’s works, like his gigantic mural in the lobby of the Hotel Intercontinental Manila, are vast explosions of energy filled with primordial forces, interstellar clouds, resembling the birthplace of stars (star systems), planets and other bodies. Gerard often succeeds in capturing and generating this vital energy and the universal lifeforce in most of his larger works.
Click below to see more on the indicated murals...
Murals & Reliefs
- Lippo Centre Murals, Hong Kong
- Lippo Centre West Mural, Hong Kong
- Lippo Centre East Mural, Hong Kong
- Kwan Yin Mural
- Hotel Intercontinental, Manila
- Sculptural Reliefs, Singapore Hilton
- Riders of the World
- Singapore River Mural
- Sky Club – Now at Tucker’s Point Bermuda
- Mandarin Hotel Murals, Hong Kong
- Stained Glass Windows